30 Dec New Year’s Resolutions
Happy New Year
These are my New Year’s Resolution that will drive me through 2019. And I am ready to welcome all the adventures that the new year holds for us!
The notion of New Year’s Resolutions was never something near my heart. It felt too much pressure for a young year that just came in. So, I always welcomed the new year with a feeling of expectation and impatience. I had some scattered thoughts in mind of things that I wish to correct or decide on the new year but never wrote them down in black and white.
“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong. Does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
This year is different. I feel that the time is here to write with pen and paper all the New Year’s Resolutions that I hold back and wish for 2019. It’s like a list of wishes that are up to me to get and it feels quite optimistic.
So, for 2019 I want to:
- be inspired by the beauty around me,
- be overwhelmed by happy feelings and let pessimism aside,
- meet new, creative people and let them guide me into new paths,
- be helpful, give back to the community,
- share my knowledge and experience,
- allow for the grace in this world to drive my imagination and creativity,
- share the love I receive and grow with it,
- appreciate more and express my gratitude,
- be awake and unafraid, challenged and present,
- with an open heart and mind to acknowledge my everyday heroes,
- courageous to give and receive love
These are my New Year’s Resolution that will drive me through 2019 that is knocking on our door. These are my wishes not only for the new year entering our lives in a few hours but for every year from now on. Written down so they will never be forgotten.
I wish for 2019 to be gentle on all of us!